For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 3 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Adam Greenman
Civilian name: Jerry BOBYNISON
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have not held any unfortunately but mostly because i have been levelling up in levelled jobs instead of whitelisted
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 verbal warnings at the start when i first joined the server because i didnt know the rules well
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i personally think i am friendly and good at rp therefore will follow the rules and make enjoyable experience for anyone playing and interacting with me
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified SCP-096 will be in a docile state and crouching unless a picture of him spawns. then he will be able to walk around until the picture is broken
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He cannot go straight to d-block, SCP-096 can only attack and follow the people that have seen his face and no one else
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First all people that have seen 096 have died, scp 096 will go into his docile state. During this, MTF need to put a bucket on his head, shoot him with a containment beam and use the scp containment cuffs. Once this is done you can take him back to his chamber and the scp will be recontained.