SCP-096 Role Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117243696
Discord name: Zbuix#5136
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about 2-3 weeks ( 4 d of in-game time)
In what country are you located?: Iceland
Time zone: GMT 0
Character name(s): Travis Recher (SCP), Walker "Witch" Johannsen (CI),
Civilian name: Edward Olaffen
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-A and MTF E-11 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
RDM ( I killed a D-class without warning when I was new to the cadet job), NLR (I went to an area where I died during a CI raid), FailRP (Idk what I got warned for...), FearRP (Running away as a D-class with a gun pointed at me.).

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I know the general behaviour of 096 and have read his SCP file multiple times and watched the 096 short film multiple times. I know certain rules that 096 players must follow, like not actively trying for someone to look at 096's face, or going somewhere I don't need to go. He is also my favourite SCP outside of 079. It would also just be really nice to have a whitelisted job.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He is docile and attempts to block his face from other living beings from viewing his face. His behaviour is mostly crying on the Eastern wall of his containment chamber.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is supposed to go where 096-1 is. That could be anywhere, even in Dblock. So technically, he can go straight for D-Block if someone there viewed the picture of his face. It is very unlikely he would make it to the surface, as anyone unlucky enough to see his face on the surface ( and this has happened to me), you would go to the facility immediately (unless ur a civ, and in that case its metagaming...)
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 needs to be bucketed first. For this, MTF units must use the scramble goggles to protect themselves. Once the goggles are retrieved, they must grab a bucket and put it over 096s face to prevent a chain reaction of deaths and destruction. MTF must also locate the picture of 096s face and destroy it before he breaches containment again. This can happen during or after his rampage. Once he is bucketed and no longer in a rage state, he can be cuffed and put into his containment chamber.

Edit: As of now i have 5 d in playtime

ZBuiX-

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hello @ZBuiX,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times.​

Status
Not open for further replies.