Character name(s): Maximilam Shwarz
Civilian name: Maximilam Shwarz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes, i do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 3 warnings for ARDM (killing without warnings as a gensec when i first started playing tho it doesn justify) NLR (returned to a place before CD) and ERP (i made a pp joke without knowing is forbidden) this warnings have lead me to learn that i should not repeat my mistakes and i haven't since.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-My enthusiasm to be an actual good roleplayer, and my previous interaction as an scp and the good experiences and nice roles i've been a participant, aswell as my commitment to make everyone enjoy the RP session without causing problems and respecting the rules and the individuals.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-Ussually SCP-096 will remain in his cell walking slowly and crying in the corners aswell as a non-agressive behaviour (crouched)
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-D-block isn't permitted, and SCP-096 will go where the person that saw his face is, meaning its a random place depending on the location of the affected individual.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When SCP-096 finishes killing the persons who may have seen his face he will return to a passive state in which recontainment units will carefully try to place a bucket or something to cover his face, after this has been done he will get cuffed and escroted to his containment cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.