Denied scp-173 change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tub

Aug 6, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
if scp 173 is contained and 3 people are looking at him he cannot teleport to snap necks, this is so during tests he is more lore friendly and d-class have to actually look at him to survive. this is ONLY WHEN HE'S CONTAINED, not breached

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- more 173 tests that are successful
- scp-173 can't immediately kill the d-class during a test, benefits researchers

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- this could bug so during his breach he can't teleport to snap necks

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
so scp 173 is more doable during tests and can't immediately snap the d-class's necks

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
if scp 173 is contained and 3 people are looking at him he cannot teleport to snap necks, this is so during tests he is more lore friendly and d-class have to actually look at him to survive. this is ONLY WHEN HE'S CONTAINED, not breached

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- more 173 tests that are successful
- scp-173 can't immediately kill the d-class during a test, benefits researchers

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- this could bug so during his breach he can't teleport to snap necks

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
so scp 173 is more doable during tests and can't immediately snap the d-class's necks
Already a rule under failrp I think

Murlon

May 31, 2023
-support

I just struggle to see value in this having time spent on it. I imagine the code is complex and will require some time to develop. That time would be better spent on alternate things. At the end of the day, I don't dislike the suggestion. The SCP Golden Rule is already in place to prevent similar things however, if there issue that continues to negatively impact roleplay, it can be dealt with via the rules.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
This is not really needed, because there is already a rule agaisn't it (SCP Silver Rule), which states: SCP Silver Rule: Role-play during experiments. Do not instantly kill D-Class introduced to your cell; this is poor roleplay and not fun for other players. All use of your microphone must be in-character for that SCP.

Moving to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.