For how long have you played on CN SCP: 8-9 months
In what country are you located?: Ny
Time zone: Eastern
Character name(s): Civ Pumpkin CI pumpkin UNGOC Pumkin F pumpkin
Civilian name: pumpkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: no
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1713225287188.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held MTF E-11 pvt Held Nu-7 pvt CI gamma holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 teaming because i dicided to team with some d-class as 076 and some rdm warnings for killing other d-class.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I know kinda most rules i love helping others and i love seeing people have fun when there on the sever
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: The behaviour of Scp-22415 is to assaist non-combative if there in need of help and also to try to help in breachs if possable and not to help people attacking the foundatain
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- When There is a raid you try helping MTF and the researchers i'd first help the researchers first and then be off to the side kinda helping the MTF
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-You should not repel 076 becuase it will make 076 see the researcher and if that happens that person will be killed
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- You first tell the d-class to wait for a gensec or combative to cuff them and then you may help them because if you help a d-class escaping d-block you dont want them to get to far just so gensec or mtf can cuff them and bring them back to d-block safely.

Last edited:

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Blue Jay !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Nosey​

Status
Not open for further replies.