SCP 22415 Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110495367
Discord name: vanasare
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Close to two years now, play time should be around 500 hours.
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s): Alathar
Civilian name: Vana
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Capture.PNG
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O-1 LCPL
- Gensec Captain
- E-11 SPC
- CI-A
- SCP 096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- A single warning for breaking ooc rules (not sure how long ago exactly), some very minor ones due to missunderstandings.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I spend a lot of my time on scps and love engaging in roleplay as the anomalous, I'm a friendly individual who loves helping others around the site and 22415 instances are the dream scp I've been waiting for, I understand how to properly use their abilities to not ruin others immersion and experience.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The -1 Instance wanders the site searching for injured individuals to heal aid and rescue from dangerous situations, the -2 instance upkeeps the helper realm and assists personel that require immediate exctraction from dangerous situations, the -3 instance wanders the site seeking agressive or breached scps that pose a threat to personel and assists in recontainment and evacuation like the other two instances.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- Assist the research personel in getting to safety, 22415 instances are to not participate in raids or assist combative personel in combat related efforts.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- You should not repel 076 as it may lead to the death of research personel.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- Due to the immoral nature of the d-classes act 22415-1 isn't obligated to lend them a helping hand.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Karu!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Sceptre​

Status
Not open for further replies.