For how long have you played on CN SCP: since April 2022
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Erikson Dipaolo
Civilian name: Bob Hunk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1699565324428.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-E11 Operative, SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: In the past I had recieved warns for fearp and a perma ban back in february this year, but got unbanned in august, ever since I have not broke a rule at all and deeply regret would I had done in the past.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I believe what makes me suitable for SCP-22415 is that I can roleplay as an scp very well and as well as that I performance my best when playing as scps which require whitelisting, (SCP-096), I have learnt from past mistakes and want to truly roleplay to the best of my ability. My interest in SCPS has been strong for years and I would love to have a chance at this SCP as this SCP can create unique roleplay scenarios which I really like. I have a microphone available as well which I will use to add to the experience of the SCP.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: The ususal behaviour of SCP-22415 is that they are very cooperative and helpful and will provide assistance to anyone who are doing a morally good deed. Another behaviour that SCP-22415 has is that at an instant it can relocate or even vanish into its own world called the "Helper's Dimension". SCP-22415 will help anyone who is morally right.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? SCP-22415 will aid the researchers who are running away as SCP-22415 should not engage in combat or focus combat and instead should help none-combatants get out of danger
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?No, I should not repel SCP-076 away as that will harm the researcher aswell, it is clear that 076 is aiming for me instead of the researcher, what I should do instead is warn and shout at the researcher to get out of the way or to run away to safety, I will then stay close to the researcher and once he is out of the way, I will then blast SCP-076 if need be.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I will not heal the D class as he has not done any morally good deeds and I will not assist him, instead I will give away his position as he is a prisoner.
-

Last edited:
Reactions: Meliodas 'Wrath'
Status
Not open for further replies.