For how long have you played on CN SCP:

In what country are you located?: Switzerland

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Franz Heinrich

Civilian name: Franz Himmelsmann

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-SCP Level: 26
Total Level: 140

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-i have no whitelists there as i only have a 096 whitelist

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- i have 6 inactive warns: ERP, RDM x2, FailRP, ARDM, Hitbox abuse, Chatspam (all dating back to 2022 and 2023)
1 ban happenend 17 Sep in 2023
1 active warn for rdm as it was early morning an me and this fella where having fun and well then a 3rd guy popped up and well told the admin about it that we killed eachother to avoid arrest and thats how i got that warn

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- Personally i love playing as SCPs that are passive as from my POV they create a lot of RP scenes and i love playing on my medic job as i get to help people/revive them/heal them and create RP there as well

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-SCP-22415 would be Helping the Non Combat personnel that are hurt or are in danger since they are here to help people and have the desire to help or they would help the Researchers that they can learn more about SCP 22415. i would say as well that we roam around where we would be allowed and well like i said before Help people in need that are non Combat personnel

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I help the researcher get to safety and if i have to put him into the helpers dimension and would alert more Combat personnel about this fight happening

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- Well yes in a way you should repel 076 by distracting him any means necessary so you can Lure 076 away and make the researcher see that he is there without alerting 076 and if needed even put the researcher into the helpers dimension so you can safe him

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-Well i would tell him i cannot heal him but i would alert medical personnel and gensec or any other Combat personnel so they can capture the D-Class and heal him if he complies with the Combat personnel

Last edited:

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Potato Destroyer !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Sceptre​

Status
Not open for further replies.