In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone:
BST (GMT+1)
Character name(s): Ben 'O' Verbich
Civilian name: E 'Rex' Sean
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1721940373047.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E11 LCPL , NU7 SPC, CI-B, DEA Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1721940428472.png

0 Active

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I am good at all of the roles that SCP-22415 holds like medical staff and E11 So can perform the duties of 22415-1 and 22415-3.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
To go around the Foundation and help them do things such as recontain SCPs, Heal people and give information with the Helpers dimension while making RP situations More fun and practical.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combating CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
If i am playing as -1 i would try to heal the researchers first and get them to cover then go to heal the MTF while they deal with the CI and if i am -2 or -3 i would help the researcher then try to find more combative to help the MTF.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would run and not repel him as repelling him could cause him to notice the researcher and attack him, i would lead him to combative personnel such as E11 then go back to assist the researcher

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

SCP-22415-1 is supposed to help foundation STAFF and the d-class is not staff so i would ignore his request for healing and find some combative personnel such as GSD to put the D-class back in d-block.

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @oreoth3o
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to, Not reaching level requirement.

You may reapply in 5 days

Kind Regards,

Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov​

Status
Not open for further replies.