For how long have you played on CN SCP: about a year now i think
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): CI: Bob "Nexus" Smith F: "Nexus"
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Total:180 SCP: 28

1699627854279.png

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-B, NU-7 CPL, E-11 SPC, SCP-096, DEA Sr. Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Fail-RP, RDM, Fear-RP x2. Sorry but i cannot remember why
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I have lots of experience in RP not only SCP related RP. i can quickly get into a good RP "State" i guess when need be.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: From what i understand SCP-22415 mostly roams the facility help People in need if morally right, help NON-Combatives from attackers/SCPs, Heals NON-Combatives when in need
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: I would aid the researcher get away from the area of combat, once all people that are unable the defend them selves are all out i would begin to aid the hurt whether it be foundation or CI.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?: if it is the only person in the area i would not repel since the may cause 076 to notice the researcher. how ever if there are people in the are fx behind me i would since having 1 death on my hands is better than 2
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?: Knowing that that D-Class has most likely done morally wrong things in life i would not help the Class-D and notify any combatants in the area
-​

Status
Not open for further replies.