In what country are you located?: Serbia
Time zone:
Europe/Belgrade

Character name(s): Atan
Civilian name: Atan Evergreen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- My SCP level is 20 and total is 110

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- For MTF and CI, I don't.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I don't think so

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- The thing that made me so interested in SCP-22415 are his abilites that allows him to help out other people, and he is also supposed to be friendly towards other people. This is the type of thing that I really like.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 is friendly towards most individuals and has the abilities to help out others.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would AID the researchers because they are non combatants.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would try to make the 076 chase me farther away from that researcher and anybody else and then when there is nobody around, I will push him back so I can escape.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- 22415 cannot assist the D-class, he can only provide assistance to those who are doing morally good deed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.