Denied SCP-22416-1 to 4 "the winter sisters" char bio [USA]

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor lucy

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 24, 2024
ATTETION YOU ARE ACCESSING AN LEVEL 3+ DOCUMENT MOBILE TASK FORCE MU-4 IS scanning your clearance level.......ACCESS APPOVED

[BEING LOG]
SCP-22416 1 to 4 is 4 sisters that was part of the 2003 Iraq war U.S BLACKSITE 01 experiment that post to revive fallen marine officers who can't be replaced like

SCP-22416-1 Lucy Winters Head surgeon/captain of 101st medical Corp and paramedic supervisor and hospital A.M.D

SCP-22416-2 Rose Winters Military police 191st Corp captain

SCP-22416-3 Sarah Winter Head Military Research

SCP-22416-4 Luna Winters 191st Military Police investigation unit

they were killed in action after the base was raided by an [REDACTED] militia group after they been revived, they got aggrieve with personnel but after few hours they returned normal the military returned them to normal service but after 3 years the other personnel disliked them they was sent home to [DATA EXPONGE] Where Mobile Task Force Alpha-9 "Last Hope" contained them and take the 4 girls to bio site 234 location [REDACTED] Then moved to many sites for an while then they landed in site 65 where they was granted access to personnel ranks on agreement of only eating dead Class Ds or enemies of the foundation Lucy Winters works for medical Rose Winters works for GSD Sarah Winters works for research Luna Winters-Unknown at the time[END LOG]

[BEING FIELD RECORDING LOG] *the helm camera of Captain [REDACTED] shows an house 4 miles from where they was parked no cars but grass and rock
and an cliff* Captain [REDACTED]: command we are in place Command: copy proceed with caution the anomaly is dangerous reports of her [DATA EXPONGE] an family few hours ago Captain [REDACTED]: copy command we will have SCP-105 take an photo of the property see what we can see Command: Copy command over and out Captain [REDACTED]: okay iris what do you see? SCP-105 "Iris": I see the subject [LUCY WINTERS] moving around but she does got 1 Glock 19 and an SNS pistol a taser and an AR-15 and a 12 gage M10 shotgun laying out she seems to be eating [REDACTED] LT Johnson: i say we move in. Captain [REDACTED]: No we do it with caution iris try taking the weapons from her *iris proceeds on removing the weapons from Lucy's table* SCP-105 "IRIS": done Captain [REDACTED]: let's move *it pans to them pulling up quietly and getting out and lock picking the front door and moving in and going down the stairs and lucy turns and she started to attack the ones who was closes that was private jack and private first class Jason who are now KIA captain and LT and SCP-105 and corpal Jake and LC John knocking her out with [REDACTED] they got her cuffed and put into the truck and moved to site 234 [END LOG]

[START INTERVIEW RECORD LOG] Dr Juila Smith: good morning SCP-22416-1 how you feeling SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": horrible like I was knocked out and woke up on the wrong side the bed anyways what did i do to end up here? Dr Juila Smith: i cant tell you thats classified anyways how did you came to be what was you're last memory? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": well last memory was before i was shot in the head back in 2003 i woke up in an white lab and an urge to eat human after an few hours they given me an POW to eat i ate them and i got taken to the chambers after few weeks i was put back into service 3 years passed personnel disliked me i was sent home to [DATA EXPONGE] Dr Juila: good good now what ability's do you have? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": i have reanimation and blood rage reanimation is for us to revive to come back after we was killed blood rage is for us to go hay wire on command from an commanding officer or on our own Dr Juila: what is the super soilder project by the U.S marines? SCP-22416-1 "Lucy": its an project to bring back fallen officers who cant be replaced started by general samson cause there an lack of good officers to replace me and my sisters the project have the officers who are dead injected with ZV-12 aka Zombie Virus-12 that will be programmed into our DNA Dr Juila: good but due to you're class and nature you're being moved to Site 19 then site 65 to work under Director Coral *Juila ends the recording* [END LOG] *after few years at site 19 Lucy was moved to 65 to start work after being granted permission to work*

Last edited:

doctor lucy

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 24, 2024
this is the final product no more editing can happen to this doc thanks

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Request Denied

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a lore request.
I have decided to deny your request for the following reasons

Two issues that pop-up immediately are that the coloring is excessive and the grammar is a bit poor- mainly due to it either having no spaces in between some places that need spaces or just being run-on or having repeating "and this and this and this" setnences. Besides that the biggest issue is that your flaw of going hostile when angry or when someone you care about is hurt (noted in your SCP description google doc) strikes me as a pass to RDM people that may piss you off. Other than that, the lore is a bit sporadic in general with one mention of SCP-105 who, as I recall, notably resents this work though I may be off-base. I recommend fixing these issues and resubmitting.

Your request will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.