Content Suggestion SCP-2295 Rework #1048-A

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.
Aug 27, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
- 2295 lore change into ~ 1048-A or a mix of both
- Adds 2295 as a breach-able SCP
- Add a SWEP to 2295 during a breach. (more context below)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I could find on the forums.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Creates more Roleplay with 2295 the SCP itself can go passive during its breach. Research department ( being studied, medical, etc)
- Makes the SCP more engaging.
- Unique type of SCP combat / contain attempts
- Less lethal breached SCP / reducing the amount of players getting killed.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Obvious dev time
- Can add more combat than RP depending on the player.
- More scps that can breach.
- The overall balance can be thrown further out of balance.
- hitbox issues ( too small. fast etc can be balance or/and adjusted)
- SCP-2295 was made with the intent to be fully passive.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Based on the positives and negatives, I believe this rework should be accepted. SCP-2295 isn't being played much on the UK site. It's a passive SCP and people rarely role-play with it, which makes it hard to engage with. This rework will encourage more role-playing, provide additional lore to explore, and introduce more variation to the playstyle. Most of the negatives can be balanced out and are dependent on the user's approach.

This rework will make the 2295 more engaging, fun, and lore-driven.

SWEP idea/explanation:​

The SWEP will be an attack that does consistent damage to the players I.e ( dealing 100 damage over 40 sec)

When a player comes within a radius (100m) the player will be affected when scp-2295 uses his attack and hears a high pitch shriek,
(damaging the ears/eyes making them bleed, dead cause bleeding out)

If the player leaves the radius the sound will decrease and the amount of damage per second will decrease I.e ( out of radius 40 dam over 20 sec)

a counter to this would be a field kit or bandage increasing the chance to outlive the Bleedout duration.
1726496610385.png

I made a mediocre example of the SWEP ( I'm bad at glua)

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2022
how do you plan on this working with his hitbox?
ah, forgot to include that,

I had 2 ideas as it is a main negative for the rework.

1. make it so the scp will get reduced in speed during breach with a set hp limit.

2. make it so the SCP has a small amount of health but still gets his default speed.

Im not sure how the hitboxes work and if it can change without having to respawn (kill) the player model etc. Otherwise, maybe increase the size during the breach?

Edited the post to include this negative thanks for coming up with it

ah, forgot to include that,

I had 2 ideas as it is a main negative for the rework.

1. make it so the scp will get reduced in speed during breach with a set hp limit.

2. make it so the SCP has a small amount of health but still gets his default speed.

Im not sure how the hitboxes work and if it can change without having to respawn (kill) the player model etc. Otherwise, maybe increase the size during the breach?

Edited the post to include this negative thanks for coming up with it
yeah, i did an event at once point where i was scaled to 0.1 and expected to be killed by foundation, turns out i was literally too small to hit, no-one could hit me. i don't think 2995's hitbox is that small, but i still think there's room for concern with it

-Support

Absolutely not, 2295 would NEVER And i mean NEVER Engage in any harmful acts towards humans, It literally cried one time when it spotted someone it can't heal/fix, if that isn't Pure friendliness towards Humans then i dont know what,

1048 would however, For you see it once literally took the Unborn fetus of a Female Researcher turning it into a 1048 Instance/Abomination, NOW THAT is anti human behavior.

and for your information 1048 and 2295 ARE Completely different SCPs

1726597770886.png
THAT is SCP 1048 ^^^^^^

1726597814244.png

And that is.. you know, ^^^^^^

If you change your suggestion to be entirely dedicated to the implementation of SCP 1048 As a seperate SCP And not overhauling 2295 into said SCP, Then i will give you my plus support but until then.

Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Archangel

Before i begin saying anything i kinda feel like you're being passive-aggressive here in the way you type. There is no need it's just a suggestion.

Absolutely not, 2295 would NEVER And i mean NEVER Engage in any harmful acts towards humans, It literally cried one time when it spotted someone it can't heal/fix, if that isn't Pure friendliness towards Humans then i dont know what,
1726606065386.png I'm pretty sure I stated that some lore changes will occur, turning 2295 into 1048. The definition of "REWORK," as stated in my title, is to transform 2295 into 1048. Now it's up to the content team to decide how they want to do it. ( or even the dev )

we dont follow 100% of the lore otherwise most scps that are currently on the server will be to OP to weak etc.

If you change your suggestion to be entirely dedicated to the implementation of SCP 1048 As a seperate SCP And not overhauling 2295 into said SCP, Then i will give you my plus support but until then.

won't happen as 2295 will change into 1048. (reduced slots amount of SCP's etc. ITS a rework Look at TGs they are not on the wiki so we don't follow 100% of the lore within the scp world) lore will change, name etc

The reason I'm specifying 2295 in the application is to prevent confusion when I mention that 1048-a will be breach-able. This is to avoid others thinking a new SCP will be added, when in fact 2295 will permanently turn into 1048.

Greetings,
Holland