SCP Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

twan

Jun 6, 2023
Your in-game name: Jamal GIbson the 4th
Your SteamID:76561199121851734
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121851734/
Date of ban:6/6/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):severe toxicity
Who banned you:bashur "halo"
Ban length?:3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: watch how i am speaking and realize it may not be sensitive to me but others may find it offensive
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: it honestly was a simple mistake and am willing to just sit the ban out but feel its somewhat unfair
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:by just avoiding rp scenes that could get outta hand
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I was only there for a couple hours and was starting to enjoy it

Basharhalo

Apr 1, 2023
Hawally, Kuwait
Hello Twan :D

As I have said in the sit, saying the n-word is unacceptable under any circumstance. You tried to argue that because it wasn't the hard R that it was okay but saying slurs in general is not okay at all. although I do understand that you were new to the server, I don't think that saying the n-word is acceptable anywhere really. I suggest you read the server rules during your ban. I however do hope to get your ban time reduced as you sounded apologetic during the sit and in the appeal.

twan

Jun 6, 2023
Hello Twan :D

As I have said in the sit, saying the n-word is unacceptable under any circumstance. You tried to argue that because it wasn't the hard R that it was okay but saying slurs in general is not okay at all. although I do understand that you were new to the server, I don't think that saying the n-word is acceptable anywhere really. I suggest you read the server rules during your ban. I however do hope to get your ban time reduced as you sounded apologetic during the sit and in the appeal.
completely understand just wanted to get the point across that i speak like that have the soft a never use the hard r have a good remainder of your day!

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @twan,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We do not permit the use of slurs, and while I do understand that you may be new, it is your responsibility to review the rules. In the future, please refrain from the use of slurs.​

Status
Not open for further replies.