Your Discord name & tag: Ethan Naher#3494

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP

Permanent Discord ID: 436930957229162497

Date of ban: Don't know unfortunately.

Reason for ban: "only here to troll"

Who banned you?: Cloak

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord?:

At the time I was banned, I was kind of in a bad place due to some of the happenings that occurred. I'm not using that as an excuse, I'm trying to give some insight on where my head was at.

Before the ban, I'd just put in my resignation from staff due to burnout and just wanting a break from things. As the resignation was processing, I made the mistake of moving people in a channel and talking to them about unnecessary topics with a few other people. I understand that this was just blatant misuse of the staff role.

After the removal from staff, I was in a voice chat with a superadmin at the time and a clip was played by someone else in the voice chat of that staff member saying a racial slur. The superadmin instantly blamed me for the clip and I was banned from the teamspeak for a while. This pissed me off to be honest as I just didn't do what the admin was saying I did.

At this point, I'd just had enough of being blamed for something I didn't do and made a quite a few mistakes.

I will completely understand if this is not appealed as I should have known better as a staff member, however I do understand the gravity of what I did. After the break from the server, it doesn't bother me anymore that I was banned for that clip (kinda like made peace with it). I want to play the server normally again and be able to in a department or regiment.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.