Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): Bearyp28

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: i started on the 24/1/2022 my in game play time is 3 Days and 12h

In what country are you located?: Britan

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Agent William Affton / Reacher William Affton

Chaos name (include your rank): Harry Mcgee (recruit) made on 1/2/2022

Civilian name: William Owens

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111798007

Do you have a mic?: yes i have 2 for my PC 1 normal 1 backup

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- i Belive its my first one on here If it is not i would love for it to be linked

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: i have 0 bans 0 warnings and 0 kicks

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes in many 3 in darkrp 4 in Starwars 3 as gamester in Starwars
3 in kingdom RP and i do believe that it all

-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes i do i Can understand When players just want to have a little bit of fun i let that slide but it when they start Taking out of hand like messing around too much

-

How many hours can you be on every day?: depends on the day Monday I'm in college for like 3.3h then at work for 3 so I can do 4ish then if iv got no other plans that day E.g hospital appointments for my medical problems but mostly probably could do 1-5 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
As i have tried to Enjoy the other SCP servers i cannot have fun i do not know why but they just have players that just want to muck around and not Roleplay with the SCPs/other Players but when im On this server People Want to test and put in the effort with the class D and its a server i am actually finding real fun with the nice community and kind staff i meet that is why i would like to become a Mod because i do not want to see this server die because that's how most do they don't have staff team on and they players can't have fun when there's People Mingeing around. and as staff/player i like to Help people as much as i can Since i cannot be a policeman in real life i find that being a Staff Member ingame gives me the same Feeling as helping someone in real life
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: i can Remain Verry calm with A lot of Situations and i can get along Well with 90% of people i am also very nice i was Votes Nicest Staff member on another server *i will not name unless Requested by the interviewer * and As i have A decent amount of Staff experience i believe i could Learn Easier than some others and as Staff, i love to try to go above and beyond Trying to help out . and as i haven't been banned or warned *to my knowledge * that is also some more proof that i am Mature / not here to troll / minge

if there is any problems/spelling errors please feel free to contact me Via discord or commenting my discord ! ThegamingBear_28 // Thanos#1285 and thank you for Reading

Last edited:

death...........

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 10, 2022
+support this man Taught me everything about the SCP foundation and he active he is great at RP he help full he got no warnings and he help full nice Detailed app seems good wold be great as staff

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
Neutral leaning towards -support
+Active in game
=Unsure on rule knowledge
=Application is mediocre

-doesn’t meet servers required play time

GoodLuck

Last edited:

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
Neutral
Active
Server play time is confusing I cant tell if you have played for two weeks or not as your stating ingame time
Seen rarely in game

-Support
Warned for FailRP was using soundboard in D-Class

My bad got you mixed up with another William Afton. Sorry about that

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.

Unsure about rule knowledge
Doesn't meet required playtime of 2 weeks.
Active in-game / Unsure about TS activity (poke me.)

Best of luck.

Deleted member 55

Hi @William Affton, I'll be giving you a neutral and here's why:

- Unsure about your rule knowledge.
- Haven't had many interactions with you.
- Haven't seen you in Teamspeak.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I'm gonna have to see more of you in-game before I can give a proper judgement.

I also recommend you add some more detail to your application.

Best of luck!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
Neutral
+ Active IG and TS
+ No warnings

- not had many interactions
- doesnt meet the 2 week requirement

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Last edited:

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
-support
Hey Afton, you are
active IG and TS but im 99% sure you have warned during when your staff app has been up. For applying for staff you are supposed to be on your best behaviour and look at the rules regularly.

if im wrong make staff look at your warnings and send a screenshot.

- ( ex big minge) Tony
Thanks for the Heads up tony to my Knowledge i do not have any or gained any but i shall get a SS and upload it

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Thank you daanvy i was unaware of this i shall edit my App now
These don't count as kicks, they're just AFK kicks for lag reduction, so you don't need to declare them.

Try to edit your posts rather than making multiple in a row please, don't reply to this post as the thread is getting clogged up already.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You've been active in-game and in Teamspeak. You're maturity while in my sits personally has been quite high. You seem friendly. Your rule knowledge seems decent.

Good Luck...

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @William Affton ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You do not meet the two week playtime requirement to become a member of staff.

You may re-apply in 3 days, by this time you should have met your two week requirement to apply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.