Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Hogarth

Jun 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Jeff Hogarth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244919976
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GodTierGG/
Date of ban: 7/10/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Metagaming (C)
Who banned you: It dosnt say
Ban length?: 1 Day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: Im not sure exactly why i was banned, i just went to take a shit then when i got back was on the ban screen. Im not sure what i did wrong, although i think i might know, so there was a 250HP cadet in Dblock. A gensec officer said he dosnt trust him and started to walk away, i said i dont either and walked away too. I get that what i did was metagaming but i didnt effect anyones RP by walking away, all i did was get to a safe area (as i was going to already) to poop.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Im not really sure but i honestly didnt mean to do anything wrong and will try harder to avoid such an instance in the future.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because its fun and i like it

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Hello, Jeff

So a video was shown to me of you and another gensec walking up to a disguised Dclass looking at him for a few seconds then both of you running out saying "Its not safe here", as you stated it was because you looked at the health then walked away. now the reason you got a ban instead of a 10 mins jail time was because you were AFK, The entire time I was talking to the other person you were unresponsive and even when I returned the person who made the sit to wait a little longer you were still AFK so I decided to give you the 1 day instead of the 10 mins as it wouldn't really be a punishment (as I didn't know how long you would be AFK)

Now, I do believe that you could have just gone AFK at a really bad time, So I believe you should get unbanned but just make sure not to break rules or metagame.

Thank you for your time

Jeff Hogarth

Jun 29, 2022
Hello, Jeff

So a video was shown to me of you and another gensec walking up to a disguised Dclass looking at him for a few seconds then both of you running out saying "Its not safe here", as you stated it was because you looked at the health then walked away. now the reason you got a ban instead of a 10 mins jail time was because you were AFK, The entire time I was talking to the other person you were unresponsive and even when I returned the person who made the sit to wait a little longer you were still AFK so I decided to give you the 1 day instead of the 10 mins as it wouldn't really be a punishment (as I didn't know how long you would be AFK)

Now, I do believe that you could have just gone AFK at a really bad time, So I believe you should get unbanned but just make sure not to break rules or metagame.

Thank you for your time
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.