David Zinkleburg

Oct 1, 2022
Penisvile Mexico
google.com
Your in-game name: David Zinkleburg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:559168579
Your steam community link: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/
Date of ban: 10/1/22 EST
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Crash Attempted crash
Who banned you: Nomad
Ban length?: PERM Ban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Think about unforeseen circumstances when trying to have a good time
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Iv only been warned before this.
Why should you be unbanned: I've learned from this to, Not pay others for tasks that might be in server rule violation, and dont do anything stupid without thinking about what will happened with unforeseen issues. I did not really think that it would almost crash the server I just wanted to block the vents from the gensec I did not think about what would happened after.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Iv never had a ban before this, I wasn't trying to crash the Server just block the vents.
Why do you want to rejoin this server: This is the server that got me to play gmod, every day when I get home it fills my meaningless life. This is the only server I play on. Thank you for reading my application.

Attachments

• Super Sad ban ????.PNG
    Super Sad ban ????.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 46

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Hello there, I apologize on the longer respond than usual. The reason for this ban was I got a report from a Senior Moderator after the server experience unusual amount of lag that he found a person who attempted to crash the server. After further investigation into the situation I found out that you pay player in order to spawn in a huge amount of pots and pan in the vent and at the time with all the evidence I got and even a clip that show you pay player to do so I issued out the punishment.

Kind Regard,
Nomad

David Zinkleburg

Oct 1, 2022
Penisvile Mexico
google.com
Hello there, I apologize on the longer respond than usual. The reason for this ban was I got a report from a Senior Moderator after the server experience unusual amount of lag that he found a person who attempted to crash the server. After further investigation into the situation I found out that you pay player in order to spawn in a huge amount of pots and pan in the vent and at the time with all the evidence I got and even a clip that show you pay player to do so I issued out the punishment.

Kind Regard,
Nomad
I was not trying to Crash the server just block the vents as with a lot of pans, ( I thought gensec where going to sweep the riot ) I could only Spawn 5 which was not enough to block the vents SO I gave out 100 $ rewards to block the vents, I didn't expect the server lag It was unforeseen circumstance that im sorry for. But thank you for reading my Application, have a nice day.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Accepted

Hi @David Zinkleburg ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your appeal is accepted on the grounds that you did not directly initiate the activity that caused the server lag, and that I cannot say for certain that you intended to cause the lag.

However, I will not be removing your punishment entirely, as you should most definitely have known that putting a large number of entities on top of eachother in a small space in this manner could very well cause serious issues.

Your ban has been reduced to a 4 week ban.

You may not re-appeal this punishment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.