SCP-RP BAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
In Game Name : Brit
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:222447517
Your steam community link: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/members/morning-man.2791/
Date of ban: From What I Recal It Was 02/21/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM[C] | Stacked Bans [C] | ERP | Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Grover "Rico" White
Ban length?: Answering this is an issue but from my last recall the length was 4 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Be less of an annoyance.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned, & Banned
Why should you be unbanned: I honestly don't know as to what has happened I joined the server after getting denied by cloak to an unban appeal for MRP and he stated that I had been ban evading, I joined the server thinking it would say I ban evaded however I could join completely I immediately made a staff sit and spoke to a Senior Moderator and he didn't know what to do in this situation and tried to get an admin to step in but they were all busy at the time I told him it is fine to close it and I will ask for a SL to deal with my sit and I'll wait then, An Admin called Ryan forgot the "" accepted the sit and was confused in this matter themselves, they tried to figure out the situation and then told me that at this moment I should be banned and didnt know how I could join the server, they then also stated that I had ban evaded with four alts, however to this moment I do not have alts and do not deem it necessary to buy GMOD on four different accounts to then join the server and fuck around ruining over people's fun other and other again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Learn to grow up from previous judgments it was not supervised to the event that it was a world-class judgment call for my previous negligence.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] Like I stated prior I am confused by this entire situation and just wanted to be able to rejoin MRP and play a couple of wars as I left MRP to deal with RL situations

Current Ban ATM relating to the situation from today 14/05/23

Time Of Ban : Sat May 13 19:07:39 2023
Reason : Ban Evasion
Banned By : Ryan "Cinninnatus" (Steam_0:1:464512370)
Time Left : (PermaBan)

I know now that Hound isn't a staff member anymore but apparently, he banned me for this ban evasion whether you can believe me or not I DO NOT have any alts and am not willing to buy an alt or even bother to do this in a fact, but my only assumption was that Hound banned me in a last-ditch effort to ban me however we do not have a single issue with either as far as my knowledge can extent. Linked to this also Ryan stated that the alt ban was linked to my Steam ID however a different Steam account has a different ID, and the art of me changing my name does not give me a different STEAM ID as my ID will stay the same no matter what account, to this then confuses me to the ALT accounts.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Hello Brit,

I'm going to speak for the MRDM and Stacked bans point. A sit was called on you due to the amount of people you killed. I do not remeber the amount since it has been awhile. When i was looking at your prior warns and bans you had multiple bans along with two others for MRDM. I do believe you were banned for a total of 9 Weeks and three days.

Kind regards,
Derek White/Grover

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Hey Brit,

I know this ban appeal isn't about me but I still wanted to give my side. As you said, I was confused about the entire sit. I had looked through everything, and although you were not connected to any alt accounts that were banned, something else said that you were supposed to be banned for ban evasion. My suspicions were confirmed and you had just been unbanned after a six-month ban which would explain why you were not banned. Because of this evidence, I have to ban you for ban evasion.

Good luck with the ban appeal!
Ryan.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Brit,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. I'm just waiting on confirmation of your ban status at the time of the incident from Network prior to making a decision. I hope to return soon with said decision.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Brit,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After not being able to identify where the ban evasion information came from, i have lifted your ban. Please take the time to re-read the rules and ensure that you comply with them, as future punishments are likely to result in longer ban periods.​

Status
Not open for further replies.