Your in-game name: Ty Tassle (I think?)
Your SteamID: 76561197972581361
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltyKit/
Date of ban: July 15 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM[A]
Who banned you: Alduin
Ban length?: 14 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Get trained in CI. (Prob wont since I think im blacklisted?)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? not sure, I don't think so though.
Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I attempted to play as a CI for the first time, but as I joined there was a training or some sort of event happening, so no members could train me. Furthermore, all the doors leading to outside during this training were left open (I assume for ease of access for training?). Due to these conditions I ran outside of the base as a recruit, NOT HAVING BEEN TRAINED YET IN RULES OF CI RAIDING. I went in to try and RP trying to rescue my friend who was a d-class, and in the process, shot MTF/GenSec who were shooting back at me. I understand the blacklist of course because I did technically break the rule of solo raiding, even though I had not been trained on this. But I do not understand a two week ban. Especially since I had not been trained and solo raiding is a blacklistable offence and not a bannable one as stated in the rulebook.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will no longer solo raid on CI, and will wait for events to be over in order to be trained in the future, and I am truely sorry for not having waited for this training in the first place.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I would like to rejoin the server becuase it is the only one of the good gmod servers left, with many feeling just copies and pastes of the same thing, but this one feels special, with its own unique attributes such as the level progression system. I also have friends who play the server and would like to play with them once again.

Greetings, @boltyKit

I was the staff member who issued the 2 week ban due to the fact that you MRDM and killed a bunch of foundation personnel. The reason I issued this is because the CS job in CI is technically not apart of CI as it is mainly for training and tryouts. It should of never been used to raid the foundation which is why the CI COM blacklisted you. Regardless of the situation you still killed a bunch of members when you were not suppose to. If you have questions or comments further my DMs are open and I await a Senior Admin+ for a response. Thank you.

Regards,
Scopes.

Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Ty Tassle ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Running into the Foundation as a CS is unacceptable, and going around killing people without reason is against server rules. I would strongly encourage you to read up on the rules for the remaining time that you have left on your ban.

You may re-appeal in <2> weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.