SCP-RP Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

anatoli karpov man

Your in-game name: Carl ''Nato boy'' Johnson (i think)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:530416216

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/A-men/

Date of ban: i do not remember

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating

Who banned you: i think pan was his name

Ban length?: 30 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: get evidence to defend myself

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: cause the ban wasnt 100% concrete evidence of me cheating i dont remember much aboutt this but but if i remember correctly pan (i think) said that ''your gun was holstered and all the damage from that d class was from you'' i tried i said i will show you my files i didnt really have alot to back myself up other than a witness in discord that was watching my screenshare but they said a witness can easily lie and sure that is understandable but he didnt even take the chance and listen to what he had to say so i had nothing to defend myself with and personally i have seen this before and i think that it is a client side issue more than an actual cheating issue

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: get as much evidence to prove that i am nott cheating

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: cause SCP-RP is a fun way of RP and personally i have not seen alot of servers that have been able to do this the best but this server was different and it was very fun to play tons of cool people on it and i always played this server when i had nothing else to do during the day.

Deleted member 55

Appeal Denied

Hi @anatoli karpov man,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your appeal will be denied as the reason for your ban is right, cheating is not tolerated on any of our servers and has severe consequences.

The staff member that issued the ban also is unable to get in contact with, due to his resignation

If you wish to take this further please poke me whenever you're on our Teamspeak server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.