Not open for further replies.

Gamble

Oct 26, 2021
Your in-game name: Void
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55410563
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GambleRL/
Date of blacklist: Somewhere in the year 2021, idk what date exactly
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Hacking / Cheating
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): -
Please list any alt accounts: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198845617175/ but this account doesn't own GMod
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Hydro
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't cheat again, I learned from my previous mistakes by cheating. I am not gonna cheat again on the server(s). I will follow all of the other server rules and won't go back to cheating, I will change my behaviour so I can play on the server with my friends and others again without breaking the rules
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I have been warned / banned on CG before, warned on the CC server but I have forgotten all of the warnings / ban reasons
Why should you be unblacklisted: I would like to rejoin the server since it still seems fun, I had a different blacklist appeal but it got denied aswell, I waited some time before reposting so you could I am still interested in rejoining the server to play on the SCP / CC server. My friends still play on the server frequently and it seemed fun to play with them again on the server.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: When I am unbanned and unblacklisted I will make sure to read the rules before actually playing, also I will use my previous knowledge of the rules so I won't break them by accident. Since I will change my behaviour on the server I will not be a minge / inconvenience to the staff or players.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I always played on the CG server and I enjoyed it, I wanted to be more then just a player so I began cheating to get noticed, I want to play the server again so I can play with my friends on the server like I said before, the concept of SCP on the CivilGamers server seems alot of fun. Also I would like have fun on the server with others and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.