SCP-RP LTAP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bewitzer

Apr 29, 2023
Your in-game name: Imran Osborne
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553789453
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199067844635/home
Date of ban: 5/2/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): [A] LTAP [A] RDM
Who banned you: Bobby Clint
Ban length?: 24 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Somehow wont let my game close again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I got jailed for 2 minutes for ERP in chat. It was a joke and I didn't think anyone would take it too seriously since it was the exact same comment made on many different youtube videos. But the ERP isnt the point. I got jailed for 2 minutes, my game crashed, I didn't think it was too much of a big deal so I didn't rejoin, and when Chaos Insurgency tryouts started happening I joined back cause I was interested so I re-joined and I saw that I was banned. My game crashes every 2 hours.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Guess I will just review the settings for gmod and see if I can stop the crashes from happening so I don't get banned for LTAP again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because Chaos Insurgency tryouts are happening.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
I'm well aware, I forgot to place his name on the ban. Are you repealing, canceling, your appeal, or would you like to continue?

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hi! I was the staff member that had handled your sit initially. You were initially warned for ERP due to the comments you made on your security character whilst a 106 breach was active. I had warned and jailed you for 2 minutes. Presumably after I noticed you had disconnected from the server. I had waited atleast 10 minutes for you to join back and finish your jail time but As I had noticed you did not reconnect to the server which is why the LTAP ban was issue. Due to you leaving (Wasnt aware you crashed) In the middle of being jailed

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Bewitzer

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. On behalf of the Server Leadership team I apologize for the delay in the response

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to lift your ban. This is due to both our delay in response and of the fact that once you have been jailed and the sit has ended then you are serving your punishment so therefore Leaving to Avoid Punishment would not apply here. I will also be removing your warning on the server as well.

Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.