Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jonahna One
Civilian name: Susori
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None sadly

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I think I have received 1 warning this week. Did not know you aren't allowed to kill other D-class as D-class: RDM

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I think I am suitable for SCP-096 because I've have been playing this server for two weeks and I am starting to like being an SCP especially when you breach. I really like how SCP-096 is re-contained and I want to know what it feels like breaching as SCP-096 and being re-contained. But your probably not gonna accept this since I have a warning and underage for the game.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When SCP-096 is passive it is usually siting down crying with his hands going around his legs.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When SCP-096 is breached it can go wherever SCP-096-1 instances are. SCP-096 can beeline straight to D-block only if there are instances of SCP-096-1 are they but I don't know why you would want to but you could.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- To re-contain SCP-096 you have to get scrambler goggles from the armory or other places and get a bucket in the bathroom to then put it on SCP-096's head and you will get a SCP re-containment gun to pacify it and put SCP-handcuffs on it to put it back in it's chamber.

• Sad
Reactions: cawmrade

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Susori ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.