SCP RP Staff Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karu

Apr 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Kune
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): The menu tells me I have "1 day 17 hours" of playtime but that would be innacurate, using the mothly achievement tracker I've concluded i have 491 hours on the server currently.
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT +1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Victor Somotese
Chaos name (include your rank): Conmore, Recruit.
Civilian name: Kune Velfield
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110495367
Discord ID (name#0000): Knight#7667
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've recieved a warning for failrp which was successfully appealed, a mixing warning because i misspoke while handing a tense situation. I've also recieved a few verbal warnings when i was newer to the server but i cannot remember details considering it was a while ago.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Quite a lot, I've been dabbling in roleplay for the past few years.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Between 2 to 5 hours depending on how busy i am.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've seen a lot of rules being broken everywhere around me and it is honestly very tedious to bother a staff member with every little thing, I'd like to be able to properly respond to such infractions and help manage the populace of the server. A lot of the time I'm on at early hours when there is barely any staff so I'd be more than happy to be of assistance during those hours, that being said I'm interested in being a part of something bigger and considering this is one of my favorite ways to spend free time I'd love to make that time productive and helpfull to others.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a reasonable amout of experience with social moderation considering I've been staff on multiple occasions in the past years (Not on this server), I'm convinced i have the capability to calmly deal with most situations and am a fan of roleplay myself so I'd be sure to do my best to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. I've been part of E11, O1 and have been a gensec captain for an extended period of time so I have a reasonable amout of insight into what goes on behind the roleplaying scenes. I can be decisive when necessary and won't be influenced by my personal relations when handing out punishment, I'm generally a calm individual and do my best not to bother/annoy others.

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral leaning +Support

You are a nice person, with decent Roleplay skills, but I would say that activity would be your enemy on this circumstance.

Other than that, good luck!

Karu

Apr 9, 2022
Neutral leaning +Support

You are a nice person, with decent Roleplay skills, but I would say that activity would be your enemy on this circumstance.

Other than that, good luck!
Thanks for the feedback ^^

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+- NEUTRAL

+- No interactions.
+ Application is good.

Good luck!

Deagle

Oct 30, 2022
Hello @Karu, today I've decided to give you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

+/- No interactions
+/- Decent application
+ Good playtime
+ Past experience

With this said, I wish you good luck!​

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral
- Minimal interactions leaving me unable to know your full activity.
- Application is okay but could use some more detail to stand out from others.
- Good overall playtime and past experience.

Good luck with your application!

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+- Neutral
- No interactions
- good application
Either way I wish you luck on your final verdict !

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied
Hi @Karu,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient in detail, though it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.