Not open for further replies.

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BritishDooo

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 2 Weeks

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ash Smith, MTF Pvt
Chaos name (include your rank): Barry Allan PVT

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: 435901447

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have had 1 warning for mixing because I was saying I was drinking for new years in game.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes I have been staff on Dark RP and SCP RP back in 2018.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes I have a few years of experience with serious RP the servers I mainly have experience with is SCP and DarkRP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-8 hours on week days 10 hours on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be staff because I want to help the community and the server grow in a healthy direction and I believe I can help obtain this because im super active and passionate about being staff and i will be able to do sits and make sure everyone has a good experience with us.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I will be able to be responsive with sits and help defuse situations as fast as I can so both parties involved will feel listened to and respected. And I feel like I have the Best shot at getting this position because I'm passionate about what I do and I believe it will have a good impact on the server.

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello @BritishDooo,

I will be giving you a Neutral for the following reasons.

+ Active in-game and pretty sure TS too.
+/- Unsure about rule knowledge.
- Recent warning (9 days ago).

Thomas Eichorst

Dec 2, 2021
Hello @BritishDooo,

EDITED:
I am giving you my +support
- You have clarified my questions regarding your information difference on your forum post.
- Your roleplay quality is good and the interactions I have had with you are good
- Nice and mature guy.

I wish you all the best and good luck

- Eichorst

Last edited:

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

• Active in-game and Teamspeak
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature and friendly
After speaking to you in ts3 I've decided to change my verdict from Neutral to +Support

Good luck!

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+/- NEUTRAL
+ active IG and TS
- dont know about rule knowledge
- dont know about maturity
- not had many interactions

i suggest playing more and get known in the community

( ex big minge) Tony

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
Neutral
+Active IG and TS
-Rule knowledge not sufficient, could do with work

+Support
+Active IG and TS
+Mature
+Rule knowledge has improved drastically

Last edited:

BritishDooo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
i have read the rules again and i will read them everyday so I believe I am now confident on the rules

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+Active IG and TS3
+Mature and very friendly
+Good rule knowledge

I would like to see you on the staff team.

Good luck!

Fortze

CG Super VIP
Dec 25, 2020
-support
- Recently warned for NRP (Today)
- Constantly seen breaking SCP rules and trying to find loopholes
You're not fit for staff from what I've seen from today. You keep breaking NRP and trying to find loopholes while playing SCPS

Last edited:

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
+Support
I did have a little conversation today while recontaining you as SCP-076, but honestly, as long as you keep your cool as a staff member, you'll be good to go :)

River

Jan 9, 2022
+Support
+ Very active ingame and in teamspeak
+ Good rule knowledge
+ Very friendly

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
+Support

You're very friendly and nice, You seem to have a decent grasp of the rules. You're active in-game and on Teamspeak. I feel like you would be a good addition to the staff team

Good Luck...

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Made two applications at the same time; one for SCP & one for MRP. @Cal

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Denied

Hi @BritishDooo ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You have made an application on both SCP & MRP which itself is deny worth, on top of that factor however your application is rather weak and does not show me that you're seriously looking to become a staff member.

Before re-applying please make a decision which server you would like to become staff on and apply for only that server. Make sure your next application is also well written to show you're actually passionate about becoming a staff member regardless of which server in the network you apply for.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.