Character name(s):
Wololo Garry

Civilian name:
Garry

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Sin título.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes:
  1. RDM (with ban) the first week after joining (for not knowing rules)
  2. Job Abuse a liitle after (for not knowing rules)
  3. FearRP (not knowing fear rules)
  4. RDM (killed someone as self defense but i didnt have bodycam so got warned)
  5. Minor Glitching (discovered you can ignore Containment Blocker as 079 doing certain thing and went to sit room flying)
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

A SCP which main goal is roleplay is a thing i look upon when i have no goal set for a game session, and i already know roleplay jobs (joined E-11 but due to work i couldnt commit the required hours in a consistent matter), my favorite SCP to roleplay is 073 but i miss being actively useful when using a friendly SCP which 22415 can do.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

He helps non-combatives players when breaches or raids occur, getting them out of trouble when CI raids the site and could prevent a kidnap on important personnel. They also help out with breached SCPs, by helping people so they dont die or helping containing them when theres no non-combatives that need help.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

Aid the researcher by getting it out of danger and heal them if necessary. 22415 is not supposed to focus on fights to help combatives directly.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

Wait for 076 to turn and focus the researcher then repel. If its done too son the researcher will be killed.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

22415 cannot assist dclass and if he is escaping he probably killed/incapacipated someone to escape so he isn't doing a morally good deed like for example a D-Class doing janitor work or someone with authority gives me permission to heal the dclass.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.