SCP RP UK APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Mar 4, 2024
Your in-game name: Lucas "Lionell" Luther
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:677846801
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199315959331/
Date of ban: 3/4/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion
Who banned you: Cold
Ban length?: 8 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Read the rules thoroughly (however to be noted that i got banned as i have same ip as my brother and i find this as a mistake)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: My brother introduced me into cn a few months back, he sshowed me around on his account and introduced me to the game mechanics. I then wanted to play on the server so i made this account to join him whilst playing. i bought the game a few days ago, however my brother got banned also a few days ago so i was not able to play with him since. I played today for a seconds to get a bit of level to maybe try and play with him on gensec but as soon as that happened i was brought by the admin and banned for ban evasion. I was banned for it as i was playing from the same ip as my brother (my home wifi), i was told to make this appeal, which my brother helped me to find the forums for as i am new and do not understand all of the mechanics yet.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will re-read the rules and make sure to follow them at all times and make sure to contact an admin if my brother gets abnned again so i do not get banned too.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
My brother showed it to me and look like fun, as i played before on some rp servers in other games, i also want to spend my free time playing something fun/rp related is i found myself into this type of stuff latelty

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Smiggler,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to approved this ban appeal on the baises that your brother was banned and not you. However, please do ensure your brother does not access your PC to play on your account, if this happens in the future it is rather suspicious and the appeal may be denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.