Status
Not open for further replies.

Artyom Alekseyevich

Feb 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Mkangasl
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 25.5H
In what country are you located?:Finland
Time zone:GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU-7 PVT, Researcher, Officer Artyom Alekseyevich
Chaos name (include your rank): CIA Ethan Winters
Civilian name: Artyom Kalashnikov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15240726
Do you have a mic?: Yes 2 actually
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First for SCPRP GM
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
In another but wasn't SCPrp
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
600H+
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-8H up to the day
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I think i would be a great addition
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have lots of ideas for events that could make the server more fun for everyone included in the events
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Name: Search and destroy
Includes: Foundation and GOC
The Event: In this event there will be a massive test including lots of d-class in testing of scrambles for 096, GOC had heard enought from the foundation to decide to start a mass Raid towards the foundation to stop the test from it being unethical towards D-Class personnel
Name: Between the stars
Includes: CI, Facility and and 860-2
The Event: In this event a Door of 860 has appeared Outside letting 860-2 out of the dimension letting it roam outside causing chaos. The idea for foundation is to try to stop chaos insurgents from capturing and destroying 860-2. the chaos have to capture 860-2 and kill it after locking it up in their base, foundation has to try to recontain 860-2 and destroy the door it came out of.
Name: Reality Leap
Includes: Foundation
The Event: A portal of 2 realitys has appeared somewhere in the facility, the portal will lead into a Cave of fire and lava (not killing them) the portal leading to the dimension will dissappear and reappear every 3 minutes in the foundation. The objective is to retrieve the captured men and destroy the portal

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Name: Support Or Suffer
Including: Everyone
The Map Change Event: An operation Based in an Oilfield owned by the foundation for their vehicles. Chaos insurgency has found this oilfield and will try their best to sabotage it with high grade Explosives and destroy the supports with them. The foundation has to hold all of Chaos. GOC will be Holding civs away from the fight and to protect them from 8854 and 323.
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Destroy or get rid off infoleaks that the civs have read.
A-1: Protect 05 from from 3 Deepcovers hidden among A1.
Nu-7: Raid CI Base while GOC are helping chaos to stop unneccessary gunfights and fatalities
E-11: Neutralise SCP-763 (a Morphing SCP)
CI: Gather CL5 info about the foundation
Foundation Staff: escape 008

luka

Apr 18, 2022
-support
This app is severely underdeveloped. I recommend elaborating on why you want to be a gm and how you'd be a good addition to the team.
Your event ideas are interesting, but they rely a lot on the different groups doing what you expect them to - they rarely do, so it's better to be broader and think of possible outcomes rather than assume what will happen.

The base potential is there but it really needs to all be expanded upon.

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
- Big Support
Haven't Seen You On Ever.
Low Effort Application.
Very VERY poorly thought out ideas.

As advice I suggest take 1+ Hours with your application and be known across the server before applying!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Artyom Kalashnikov

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

I have chosen to deny your application on the following; Your application is underdeveloped with many points not expanded upon. Furthermore you are not active enough to meet the requirements of gamemasters hosting regular events, when looking at your active time, you have many large gaps in your availability.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind Regards,

Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.