Melon

Ban length?:
Permanent

What server were you banned on?:
(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
The server to me is not my interest as I have been banned however, as said before I would like to let my brother play on the server. this means that if he was to do the same thing again I have HEAVLY warned that he does not repeat what I did. as said it can lead to bans which means I will have to make another appeal which can take time for me to right for him as the IP ban reroutes itself to my original account. as such to make sure it does not happen again I will Prior to this,

have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
yes

Why should you be unbanned:
I'm and requesting a unban appeal as I have been IP banned. this means that when my brother decided to play the server I suggested to him he could not enter the server as it was IP banned. I tried to share my steam account through family share and I was not able to. as such am asking if you can be able to consider unbanning my account as I do not find the server interesting but I still wish for my brother to play. as well I will make sure my brother already known the rules as to not get the account banned again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure to tell him that the server is very good with RP which means he will be punished by kicks and bans. which will make sure that he stays to following the rules. as well as threating to break his PC if he gets the account banned again (not a joke)

Why do you want to re-join this server?:
Why do you want to re-join this server?: I don't. I asking to have my account unbanned however, don't expect me to join the server i now finding boring and not my type of game to play anymore. if you do find me on the server then I'm probably enjoying talking to people and making friends such as 'Dale' who I met while playing the server and has been a good friend to me ever since. which I why I want my brother to experience this as this SCP server is a good way to make friends and find people you can relate to. if anything happens to my brother account and it is his own fault which means I will not care to his mistakes such as him breaking the rules for no reason.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hello.

Thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, we are unable to unban the IP to allow your brother to play, without unbanning you. After reviewing what occurred, I'm not satisfied the community would be well served at this time for me to do so.

You may reappeal in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.