SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Dr. Copperman

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndexFunds

Mar 8, 2023

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Dr. Copperman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196706874

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity | Stacked Bans

Date of ban: 4/18/2024

Who banned you: \'Spectre'\

Ban length: 1 week, 6 days, 24 hours, 53 minutes

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'll try to adjust my behavior patterns whilist playing on the server, as I often do things first and then think second. If i do get unbanned I will try to change that, and think before saying or doing anything again.

Why should you be unbanned: I accept what I did was against the rules. This server is truly one of only ones I realy do enjoy spending my time playing on when playing gmod. My record looks absolutely horrible and I just am truly sorry for what I do and who I am. I just usually do things first and then think second, and I just have an unusual sense of humour, and I truly am sorry for what I do. I am currently trying to get CL4 position of sorts since I enjoy this server a lot, and me getting banned for me not thinking about what I do is just devestating for me as my record is already horrible enough. I am actively working on improving myself to prevent any more issues in the future, but I just wish that this ban was lifted, reduced or even removed from my record as a whole if you believe that I deserve it, as im trying really hard hard to actually achieve something within this server and be a useful member and not some yet another outcast. I am truly sorry for what I did, I promise a noticeable change in the nearest future.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Appeal Denied

Hello @IndexFunds ,
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have got 1 prior severe toxcity ban this month, this is your second one in the same month. Toxcity extremely prohibited in our community. You getting two bans for severe toxcity does not make me confident in unbanning you, rather I would like you to wait it out to make sure you know the consequeses well and to make sure that you wont do it again.

You may wait out the rest of your ban

Kind regards, Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.