SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Dylan King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Dylan King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419488053

Ban Reason: Crash Attempt

Date of ban: 12-20-2023

Who banned you: Lemmskii

Ban length: Perma

What will you do to stop this from happening again: What will you do to stop this from happening again: It has been almost a year, and I have matured in many ways. I no longer have the desires of crashing a gmod server and ruin other peoples time/fun. I came to the realization that it is very immature trying to get a reaction out of people I don't even know. Like I said before I am sorry for this major inconvenience and it won't happen again.

Why should you be unbanned: Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have served a very long time out of this community and I miss playing this server so much. When I was gone I actually join the US Army and it has taught me great discipline and respect to my others! I'm and so very sorry and I really don't condone my previous actions, thank you for taking thee time out your day to read my appeal once again I apologize and can't wait to play again.

I made a 2nd Appeal for USA since I don't know what server i was banned on.

Jun 12, 2022
Crash attempts are serious, and i am heavily leaning towards denying this, but want to give you a chance to justify why I should take a chance on you. Why should i trust that you will behave and not cause issues again?
I admit that I did try to crash the server, I am acknowledging what I did and I am trying to show that I have matured from my last mistakes. I understand the seriousness of the situation and its impacts that was caused toward the server. I want to rebuild this trust with the Civil Networks staff team and prove to the staff and urself that I have indeed became a more whole person and I am no longer corrupted by the child-like mindset I used to have in my near past. I know building trust takes time and effort, but I am willing to spend my time and my effort on building this trust. I can guarantee that I will no longer cause problems like this in the community. I am trying to be transparent as possible and show how committed I am toward this improvement. I've learned from my mistakes and I understand the punishment was worthy, thank you for taking your time out of your week to read my appeal, and also thank you for giving me the chance to explain myself.

Jun 12, 2022
Crash attempts are serious, and i am heavily leaning towards denying this, but want to give you a chance to justify why I should take a chance on you. Why should i trust that you will behave and not cause issues again?
Hey its been a couple of days, I understand your busy but have you made your decision yet? I really look forward to playing again. Please let me know if you are ready for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.