SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - George Klooney

Jorge

Jul 16, 2023

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: George Klooney

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:746890547

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity

Date of ban: 7/8/24

Who banned you: Emily / Kadmin

Ban length: 16 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: (Original ban reason) I will not put a potentially offensive word in chat in, I was arguing in D Block and i may have said things and gone to far whilst arguing, i am very sorry for anyone who i may have offended and also if i upset anyone. I regret my actions and will not repeat them. (Ban extension- Ban evading) It was stupid off me too go on an alt account too try and play SCP, i thought because i had only a week left it wouldnt matter but i understand no matter how long is left i shouldnt try too ban evade and should deal with the repercussions. It was very stupid of me and I wont even try to log onto the server with an alt at all in future let alone to ban evade.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe i should be unbanned because i have learnt my lesson and will stop being toxic even if someone is arguing or chastising me, the solution is very simple i will call a staff member or avoid the situation. I will be respectful towards the community and not overstep any boundaries. I would like too add I main MRP and considering the SCP ban im unable to use team speak which stunts my progress. i understand its my fault for that but i don't want too be rank locked or for it to stop me enjoying my time on MRP with my friends as im currently unable to communicate with them outside of in game chat. Im sorry I caused any trouble as I know alot has happened because of my ban and i will never repeat the same stupid mistakes again which lead up to this, please consider unbanning me and i will prove that I have learnt from the situation and that Ill never make the same mistakes again.