SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - Jonathan N

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: Jonathan N

Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198982272727

Ban Reason: Harrasment ban evasion

Date of ban: mar 15 2024

Who banned you: Edwin Hamilton

Ban length: 14 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not talking to romanians ever again on this server and never ban evade

Why should you be unbanned: hi,so i wrote that my ban lenght is 14 weeks but it was a 6 months one. And yea i know i m making this ban appeal after 3 months but i just wanted to do this to maybe remove a few weeks off the ban so that i can play on this server again with my friends this summer vacation. So this all happened because i was trying to talk with one of my fellow romanian on the server. He rdm'd me. i didnt report him because i didnt want to be a jerk. then i tried to just talk with him again. He rdm'd me. Then the third time i got knocked and asked him in a joke why u gay in romanian because i dindnt think he ll report me. after all i just made a simple joke in romanian and he rdm'd me 3 times. But he actually did report me for harrasement. And got banned for 2 weeks. Then yea i did ban evade. I did it because i really enjoyed spending time with my 2 friends on that server. I m sorry for ban evading i just wanted to have fun with my friends that week. And i will try not to speak to a romanian guy again on that server so this thing will never happen again. Thank you and have a nice day

Last edited:

Auburn

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi, @Geltix

Your Punishment for Ban Evasion was Class B. This means you did it twice over the span of a week. You were warned in the sit that further evasion will result in further punishment, yet you continued to do so to satisfy your own personal desires.
If you were RDM'd by another player you should've called a staff sit, not repeatedly follow them around shouting swears in Romanian at them.

Due to the above, no action has been taken in regards to your ban appeal.

Kind Regards, Auburn​

Status
Not open for further replies.