SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - MTF E-11 Captain E. Fortune [VK-SV]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortune

Jul 21, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: MTF E-11 Captain E. Fortune [VK-SV]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76866999

Ban Reason: RDM C

Date of ban: 22/09/2024

Who banned you: Ahab

Ban length: 12 Hours

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Never shooting IA again, even if it's CI. Besides the joke, I'll probably just leave and ignore other E-11 next time. With the amount of treason RP and my misunderstanding with one of the staff members (including talking to the staff who banned me), I'll just let IA arrest me or my CO, even if they are committing treason—unless they're attempting to kill us.

Why should you be unbanned: I Feel like, within the "fog of war," what I did was valid. We knew O-1 was holding CS and attempting to kill me and some E-11 members. I also knew A-1 was kidnapping and cuffing Nu-7 personnel around the site. When we were ordered to leave by an O-5, I asked why, and after he stated that we would be arrested if we didn’t leave, we started to comply. However, we then saw our CO surrounded by IA, with no one asking him to leave. After our CO was cuffed, I assumed IA was also involved in the treason RP, so I killed the agents.

Prplex

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Greetings @Fortune,
A sit was called by an ambassador who presented me with this clip. I brought you to a sit and asked why you had killed him. You explained to me it was because he was arresting your commander for trespass and that he could've been O1 because O1 have disguise cards and at the time O1 were in an event against Tau5 for ECCs resignation event. However they were at the opposite end of CS bridge isolated at the time in addition to them not having detained anyone meaning they were entirely uninvolved. The E11 Commander in question was being arrested for insubordination/trespass as he was refusing to leave an area after being asked by O5. In the clip the commander is being surrounded by 2 IA agents and an ambassador all undisguised. As i knew the weight of this ban i double checked with another admin tommy lee who agreed with the same verdict that it was RDM as he wasn't being arrested for treason or murder and all parties involved knew this. At this moment the only people allowed to be treasonous were O-1 for the ECC resignation. At this time O1 had not engaged any parties outside of the event characters. I even prompted an escalation to auburn who agreed with me that it was indeed clear cut RDM, it being your 3rd in a month prompted me to hand out the ban.
Kind regards,
Snake

Last edited:

ice victor

May 28, 2024
Hi @Prplex
Check Fortune clip with external comms:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337KHBIMLo?invite=cr-MSxKZzAsMTU2OTUxNzYyLA

in the video, you see someone cuffing the highest rank of E11 the commander.​

The LT shot the ambassador after the E11 got shot from him with a tranquilizer and he tried to cuff him.
could the LT go and check the situation before firing maybe?
it doesn't look like RDM (Random Deathmatch) for sure.
it should be something but for sure not RDM.
It may look like an unauthorized treason RP (or failed RP).
Even the ambassador said it is bad RP and not RDM.

@Fortune please post all of your evidence so it will be easy to understand here your side too.

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Fortune,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You have to understand that it's not about not being able to shoot anyone, but rather the fact that you should think before actually shooting someone and ensuring wether it's appropriate or not. Your intent was to shoot most of the crowd just because someone was being arrested. What you did was MRDM, and your ban will be extended to 1 month.

You may not appeal this ban.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.