SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - MTF E-11 CSG E. Fortune [DS-CS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortune

Jul 21, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: MTF E-11 CSG E. Fortune [DS-CS]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76866999

Ban Reason: RDM

Date of ban: 9,9,2024

Who banned you: Kayla

Ban length: 6 Hours

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Sorry about the RDM. I didn’t realize that’s what it was. With the lockdown going on and SCP-049 near the D-Block airlock and testing area, I figured taking out the lone D-Class before they got turned into a -2 was the right move.

Why should you be unbanned: I understand that what I did was a mistake, and I take responsibility for it. I didn’t mean to break the rules, I just misunderstood the situation. I enjoy playing on the server and hope you’ll consider this appeal

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
Hi @Fortune

A sit was called against you by a D-Class who provided a clip of him inside of D-Block. He ran into a cell, back out of it, towards showers when he realised the door was closing, then stood behind a pillar to hide from an 049-2 instance that had made it into D-Block. The clip I would say was probably around 40-45 seconds long. Not once after respawning did the D-Class pull out a gun or weapon or any form of contraband but you still came onto catwalk and gunned him down. When I asked you why you killed him you said it was because mass termination was authorised and he wasn't behind the lockdown gates at cells and there was an SCP in there. I explained mass term meant that D-Class OUTSIDE of airlock can be killed, and you said you knew that. Throughout the entire clip, the only SCP seen in there was an 049-2 which does not infect. 049 itself did not once enter inner D-Block. Due to the D-Class not going anywhere near the airlock, I can't say for sure that 049 didn't enter the front part of airlock, but he did not once enter D-Block and was not near the D-Block side of the the airlock at any point during the clip. Due to your level, the very basic RDM rules should be known, as well as this being your 2nd RDM warn since August.

Hope that clears things up
- Kayla

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi @Fortune ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing your ban appeal, alongside the explanation given by the Staff Member who issued your ban. I will be denying the ban appeal. The actions you committed would be classified as RDM, and the Staff Member did nothing wrong in issuing you the punishment.

You may not re-appeal your ban due to the short length of it. And instead if you believe the decision was unjust, you can file a complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.