SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - P. Diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertic

Jul 18, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: P. Diddy

Your SteamID: 76561199046328344

Ban Reason: unacceptable behavior

Date of ban: 7/16/24

Who banned you: harold hawks

Ban length: perma

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will be more careful and mindful of the jokes i say

Why should you be unbanned: i was banned for saying that i was gonna "diddle kids", i named myself p diddy and made a joke about him in // chat since you know all the allegations and stuff abt him and i got banned for it

I want to be able to play on this server again because i had enjoyed playing on it, majority of my gmod hours was on this server because i like scp genre games and had spent a lot of time leveling up to be able to progress higher in my departments ranks, and i dont wanna lose all this progress i made because i had made a very bad joke, and i hadnt stopped to think what i was about to say before i typed it out, i promise i will never make this kind of mistake again, and if i could be unbanned i would appreciate it a lot

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Hello Vertic, thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Not only did you make that comment but also a very racist comment which I will omit from here. Both racist and pedophilic comments are things that we do not accept under any circumstances. Simply put, I do not believe that you should be allowed to return for some time as your behavior was (aptly named) extremely unacceptable. Personally, I want to see a bigger turnaround than this before I'd consider it myself.

vertic

Jul 18, 2024
Hello Vertic, thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Not only did you make that comment but also a very racist comment which I will omit from here. Both racist and pedophilic comments are things that we do not accept under any circumstances. Simply put, I do not believe that you should be allowed to return for some time as your behavior was (aptly named) extremely unacceptable. Personally, I want to see a bigger turnaround than this before I'd consider it myself.
How long i gotta wait

Status
Not open for further replies.