SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - 'Robin'

Robin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jul 9, 2022
Germany
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: 'Robin'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:555426023

Ban Reason: Real World Trading

Date of ban: Jun 4th 12:14:34 2024

Who banned you: Naffen

Ban length: Permaban

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop selling In-Game Items/Currency for real money and follow the Rules.

Why should you be unbanned: Because I acknowledge that I have made a mistake by selling Items/In-Game Currency for real money and that it is a serious rule on the server, I regret that I have done it and apologise for my mistake, I would still love to play on this server as I had lots of fun with my friends in CI and I promise you that it wont happen ever again. I have been thinking about doing this application for about 4 months after the ban, I have matured and accept my mistake. Also if people ask me where they can sell their Items or In-Game Currency to for real money I will just tell them to not do it and that they will regret it, also contact staff about it that someone has the intention to sell. I also Apologise to blue that I have harassed him after getting banned from the server, I tried to contact him on discord about this but he has already blocked me there, tried to contact him on TS too but he ignored me, its fine and understandable, so blue if you read this I am sorry that I have harassed you and it wont happen again. I regret my actions that I have done. I would appreciate it if you would give me a 2nd chance and show you that I have fully changed. Thanks for reading my appeal.

Last edited: