SCP-RP UK Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil elston

Mar 1, 2023
Your in-game name:Neil Carmine Elston
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:548058510
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199056382749/
Date of ban:23/08/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Fail rp stacked bans X
Who banned you:RED
Ban length?:26 weeks now 9 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have been banned for the past 15 weeks and i have missed playing this server i will not break any more rules and just play because i dont want to get banned agian because ive missed this server for 15 weeks not being able to play SCPS or Dclass just miss it TBH i hope you can accept this appeal as i just got a new PC for christmas and want to carry on playing the server
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i have a couple of times
Why should you be unbanned:i love playing SCP-RP ive been very stupid to get banned if im lucky enough to get unbanned or even it reduced if you guys think im not ready to be unbanned its alright i know ive been stupid and im sorry to everyone that has been minged by me and if i get unbanned i will not break another rule beacuse it will probally be a perma ban
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ive got over a month play time and most of the time ive role played and some of the time ive been a minge i will not break another rule i will roleplay like most pepole and stop minging if i get unbanned i will be so greatfull and take the second chance ive got and stop being a idiot
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i play SCP-RP most of the day like 12 hours so i will take my second chance if i get it and use it to role play and holfully get some higher roles and show pepole what they can have and not get banned like me

THANK YOU FOR READING AND CHEERS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK AT MY BAN APPLICATION

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Neil Carmine,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to lift this ban as I believe you have served enough of it to realise your previous mistakes and to come back a better person. I hope that on your return you stay true to your word and avoid breaking any further rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.