Status
Not open for further replies.

Veroxi

Mar 16, 2024
Your in-game name: Verox
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:121267405
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jasiiii/
Date of ban: 2024 / 03 / 16
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP (Class X)
Who banned you: Sean \"Fearless\"
Ban length?: 5 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I can't 100% promise it not happening again most of those failrp warns I have happened without me knowing why that was exactly failrp until I got teleported to a sit
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: cause I would like to go back and have fun with some of the friends I made on scp rp server I don't play super serious like some other people and that's why it's actually fun and other people could agree on that
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've mostly only broken failrp and sometimes rdm on a D class that was escaping or body blocking
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cause I would like to continue playing with the nice people I've met on the server and continue having fun

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Verox,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Having reviewed your warning history I cannot confidently remove the ban. However for your honesty in this appeal I am willing to drop it down to a 4 weeks ban as opposed to the original 5 weeks ban. Please do read the rules and understand them including the staff rulings to ensure when you come back you are aware of what can be considered a rule break and what isn't.​

Status
Not open for further replies.