Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyEmu

Feb 22, 2024
Your in-game name: Mason Phillips

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41856603

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeadlyEmu

Date of ban: 24/03/2024

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Scripting / Xp Farming

Who banned you: Cheetah \"Perseus\" Ivanov

Ban length?: 2 Weeks 1 day

What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop using the macro while AFK

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned from a single incident which got me 1 x FailRP and 1 x RDM for killing a D class as a Researcher.

Why should you be unbanned: I was not aware this was against the rules in the first place. I have seen plenty of people using this. I agree I was away for far longer than I intended. I had a problem come up IRL. If I knew I was away for that long I would have logged off.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have been following rules since the warning I had. As stated, I previously stated I wasn't aware it was against the rules. Plus was not XP farming as I had nothing to gain from more XP levels on D class and I don’t get any money from being on this class.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This is the only server I play on Gmod.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 192412.png

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi DeadlyEmu.

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After a chat with Cheetah about the incident, after overlooking all the evidence and your warning history, I have changed my opinion. and will be unbanning you. for the reason that you have not done anything like this. and if you did have an actual real life problem. I believe the staff member should have given you a bit more time to return; you should not have done it regardless. but you get my point.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.