SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 LTCOM [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I Believe that I am a good candidate for the role of OSA. I think this because I myself try my hardest to RP Seriously and to a amazing standard also as a LTCOM in MTF Nu-7 I hold Senior CL4 experience in which I assist the COM of Nu-7 in organizing a Regiment of [65 Players Average]. with the role of LTCOM I must and have held my myself in a standard that not only reflects on myself but the whole regiment and to ensure that the MTF is held to High Standard with this I am able to effectively execute orders and follow orders of those who are above me in rank. Secondly within Nu-7 I am the current lead of Raisa which shows that I can create multiple documents at high standards. I am very open to improvement and bettering myself where possible.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
As a OSA Member you are expected to follow the orders of the Overseers and Assist them where and when possible you are also expected to execute any order given by the O5 quickly and effectively. If ordered you may assist in the commanding of A-1. On top of this you are the informants for the O5 you must ensure they are kept up to date on departments and anything going on within the site itself to ensure that the O5 Council is aware of all ongoing situations.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore Here

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Explosive . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.