SCP-RP UK Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Cyclone"

Sep 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): vankata_linch3v
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): on the achievement it says 181 h just to be clear!
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone:
  • UTC+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Molotov" Servski PVT Nu-7
Chaos name (include your rank): Ivan Servski still a recruit
Civilian name: Suzumaki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578626351
Discord ID (name#0000): batkovanko#5886
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK Server
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, it's my first one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I don't really know what are the warns about really much i just know there are atlaest 3
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No, I want to become a moderator to gain and prefect my experience as staff
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have the abilities to become intel/AI agent and MTF NU-7 I think that's pretty serious
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: At the most 3 hours a day
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because as I said before i wanted to see the perspective of a real moderator and gain experience as I go with it as well trying to make the server a better place
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I mostly think I can help on daily basis with overlooking the server for any rulebreakers and try to do most of the work for the team. I don't think I'm any special than any other candidate, if I was better than the other I wouldn't have said it myself
-
If Im given the chance to be one of you im gonna try my hardest!!!

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Neutral

- Minimal interactions so hard to form a full verdict.
- Applications lacks detail.
- Low playtime.

Good luck regardless!

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello Ivan , I give you Neutral for the following reason

- low interactions

Wish you good luck with your app

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
-Support

+ Playtime

+ / - Age / Unsure of maturity

- Low effort application
- Talking as 2295 and asking me if he can change his name to chockes on di** in a sit
- Grammar
- Previous warnings

-Saucy
@Ivan Linchev

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Ivan,

As per the moderator application rules, a person must be 15 years old to apply, unless they have permission to do so by a Super Administrator or higher.

Can you confirm if you have received permission and by who?

"Cyclone"

Sep 14, 2022
Hi Ivan,

As per the moderator application rules, a person must be 15 years old to apply, unless they have permission to do so by a Super Administrator or higher.

Can you confirm if you have received permission and by who?
I haven't gotten one, why do i need one?

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Ivan Linchev ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application is very undetailed and you haven't meet the required Age yet to apply for Moderator for the Requirements please read the Recruitment Rules here SCP-RP Moderator Application Format.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks and with permission from a Super Administrator regarding your Age or if you have met the required Age.​

Status
Not open for further replies.