SCP-RP UK Phoenix Heanix's game-master Application:

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):longagosoonafter

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:Beginning of 2022

In what country are you located?:Turkiye.

Time zone: My timezone is BST+2 as i live in turkiye. but that is subject to change as i am getting a british passport and possibly moving out of turkiye.

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): EX Phoenix Heanix, Nu-7 CPL, Omega-1 PVT (current)

Chaos name (include your rank):Chris Blane Ci-Alpha. (ex)

Civilian name: Dale the Bale.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:564488673

Do you have a mic?:: Yes I do.

What server are you applying for? :SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...ve-researcher-application-uk.3981/#post-25826

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only one warning Back from may, for FailRP

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes, i do. i was Event Manager in a different community, which was not SCP-RP but was PoliceRP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, PoliceRP serious roleplay, and a lot of experience with this servers serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

On weekdays 5-6 on weekends 12-15 if no homework.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?
: I would like to if possible join the GM team, because i find this server has a shit ton of potential. Now, while the server is already big, i dont mean potential as in that, i mean potential as the RP situations. The SCP Foundation has been around since 2008, and the community has been dogpiling ideas on it since its inception. In this server i see so many ideas floating around waiting for someone to catch them and do them, with now over 7000 SCP's all of them unique in design, I want to be the person to catch those ideas, i love this community with all my heart. the people, the gameplay the everything, its all amazing, and yet, i want to help it become even more amazing, if i do that. i'd be honouring the time and effort SL put into making this server what it is now, that is my answer to why i want to be a part of the GM team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I will be dividing this part into two sections because i feel those 2 questions should be answered separately
1-What i think i would be able to help with the server is, to keep the player motivated through out their whole of playtime.

What this means is that, people playing a game always get Burned out. It is usually in the late stages, but can sometimes

Happen a lot, lot earlier. especially with the fact that school started, people are gonna be demotivated. So i will strive to make Light hearted events

that fit in with SCP lore, will keep the player entertained, and also to lighten up the mood. Keeping the players motivated so they can carry on

playing on the server, and always be entertained so the playerbase is happy.
2- What makes me special, this question; It is at the same time a good one to ask but not a good one to answer, I dont like shining light on myself like i am a saint or whatever but, What makes me special is... My creativity, i see my creativity as a Chaotic Funny, I like to see randomness happen, and see people enjoying their time. I've also spent countless fucking nights just on my bed thinking of stuff i could do as Game Master. on the server. And my vast knowledge of SCP's ever since i learned about them on that night in 2015, in a hospital bed after a certain event. But that is what i think makes me "Special" in terms of the other applicants.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Foundation: The government has sent UIU Agents over to the foundation for an Civil Rights Violation Investigation, commited by them in pinewood attempting to capture SCP-8854. The Foundation must do whatever they can to make sure the UIU dont find any civil rights violations they can, to not have the USA government be hostile towards them. (Foundation will be able to call the Canadian government to have the UIU agents arrested for tresspassing. however they will take 30 minutes to arrive, so they must stall the UIU agents, Another Route is foundation arrest and detain the UIU agents, and the USA government must negotiate for them back. if negotiations fail. there will be a surface war.
Chaos Insurgency:SCP-204-2 has broken out of Site-29 and is headed near pinewood. Foundation must attempt to please the 8 year old boy, in hopes he will return back to the foundation containment without any casualties. meanwhile the CI have to convince the boy that the Foundation is evil and dont want to protect them. SCP-204-1 Will attack and disintegrate anyone who acts aggresive towards -2.

SCP-263 "Cash Or Ash" will be found in LCZ where players will line up. We will build a gameshow stage, Players will register to be apart of Cash Or Ash, all questions will be heavily rigged. But the winner will choose either Info which could lead to an info breach to Tons and Tons Of Cash.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A rogue foundation personell enters SCP-239's containment chamber, eyes cold and empty. The Executive Researcher named Dr. Ice stares down at the child, The man seems to be feeling pity for the child, frozen and stuck to never see the light of day again. Dr. Ice turns on his laptop, enters his credentials, and the cameras all around the room turn off. The man has a sword behind him, but he does no harm, he turns off the machine keeping the child in a twilight sleep. the child wakes up to see a man infront of him. the man tells the child about her condition, and what the foundation does to the child, putting hatred in the childs psyche. the next moment, a warrior enters the room, Dr. Ice kindly asks him to impale him. the warrior does as told. Dr. Ice is no more, The child gets up from the hospital bed, tired but oh so angry, she wants to take revenge on those that imprisoned her. The Cameras come back online, Alarms blare, MTF Units are all called to Site-73 but they are late, the girl already has an understanding of their abilities, The MTF Units in the hallway about to enter the childs room has been removed from reality. No Blood, No trace. No record. The Child teleports to a new location, In Manchester, England. The kid is now in the city, ravaging anything you see, Removing them from reality, At that moment, The O5 Council Make an emergency meeting.

"-5: We need any assistance we can get, That child hates humanity, she can if she technically wants destroy everything in this reality. Make it so that the big bang never even fucking happened!"
"-8: We cant! We agreed on this 2 decades ago david! That no matter what happens we cant make more of them! Think about what torture you will be putting them through!"
"-6: No -8, He has a point. The Witch Child is too much of a risk to our reality. She is even an 231 Instance! the pain she can cause if we cant do anything now Outweighs the making of... them.
"-5: Oh thank fucking god you arent as crazy as her Miranda, I-
"-1: SILENCE! All of you Shut the ever living fuck up. There is no use arguing, We must put it to a vote.
*Voting Commence.*
*%25 of votes have been given.*
*%86 of votes have been given*
*Voting Complete. Display Results?*
Y/N
Input: Y
*Make more of MTF Unit Tau-5 "Samsara"
For: 05-1 05-2 05-6 O5-5 O5-12 O5-13 O5-7
Against: O5-4 O5-3 O5-8 O5-11 O5-9 O5-10
*Emergency Action Thou-11 has been voted majority positively towards.*
O5-8:God fucking damn it, i hope you know you will have to live with yourselves over this vote, We all know that the fact they are "Clones" are bullshit. We kidnapped 3 A-1 CPT's that day and turned them into freaks, and the torture, the drugs, and that body. that damn body.
-5: Well then, we have more cyborgs to create. lets get on it right now, we cant let that child destroy anymore buildings and get anymore attention.
So come on then Go Go GO!

In this event We will be in RP-Dunwood manchester, where One GM Will be SCP-239 and the rest will get 15 MTF units to become Tau-5 (They will have 5000 HP and 500 Armor and advanced weaponry) Against SCP-239 Which will have 200K HP and 1K Armor but SCP-239 Will be heavily overpowered, to make the fight fair, SCP-239 Will be able to fight using close range weapons. which will insta kill anything other than Tau-5, Researchers will be hiding together to make a drug to relax SCP-239, SCP-239 Wins the event, if they can survive for multiple hours, And Foundation Win if they can either neutralize or, drug SCP-239 and get her to fall asleep.

Part 2 of the event: It turns out that Dr. Ice had been impaled by..... SCP-2200-2 with SCP-2200-1 sending him not to heaven or hell, but straight to soulberg. In the second part of the event The Foundation Discoveres Dr.Ice had released the witch child, and only 30 minutes before this SCP-2200 had breached, so they connect the dots and figure out Dr. Ice released it and had gotten impaled by SCP-2200-2, MTF Units must infiltrate Soulberg, and detain Dr. Ice and bring him back for termination, however the town of Soulberg, like Dr. Ice and think that he did the right thing from releasing her from containment, so the Foundation must attempt to non lethaly, subdue the residents of soulberg and capture Dr.Ice

(Holy fucking christ this took me a long time)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Omega-1 has recieved word of mouth from an intel agent about a plan, that the chefs are cooking up, the chefs have planned to breach a reality bender, Which is planning to alter the worlds views on Ethicalness, to where everything the Ethics Comittee stands for gets irrecoverably damaged by the realiy bender, O-1 have to stop these chefs from making a deal with the reality bender, or have their morals forever corrupted.
A-1: Alpha-1 have their one and only day off from their jobs, however on this peacefull day, Havoc gets wreaked, for the foundation personell, have found that all SCIPNET documents within the system have been made CL1, This was presumed to be the work of a rogue O5 Council member that has came on site 2 weeks ago, The Rest of the council order A-1 to immediatly stop what they are doing, and detain the O5 member, Question him, Find what has made him go AWOL and then restore his loyalty back to the foundation.
Nu-7: Nu-7 are doing their casual duties, patrolling PoI's fending off CI raids, just another casual day they think to themselves when loud explosions are heard from outside the facility. The explosions are centimeters off the facility but not a single one behind the Blast Doors of garage, Nu-7 must find a way to sneak past the Automated Anti Air Weaponry CI is using to keep the foundation inside their base, and then destroy the Anti Air.
E-11: Epsilon-11 are doing their usual ID Checking at HCZ Checkpoint when they notice... something, E-11 see a gateway, this gateway leads to the void, where everything is nothing but nothing is everything, An humanoid species comes upto the E-11 and ask them what they are doing in a biblical tone. E-11 must question the species about the existence of the void, the species, and about why the gateway had entered. If the E-11 Disturb or annoy the... Species, a certain SCP will come down and reign hell's wrath on them.
CI: It's another day for the chaos insurgency, planning a raid, dying and failing miserably... rince and repeat. When an SCP Without a codename just simply titled "Ahriman" offer them a deal telepathically. They break him out, and Ahriman will permanently Eliminate The foundations Top Personell. (if you dont know Ahriman is from SCP-2718 one of my favorite SCPS okay bye!)
Foundation Staff: It's another day in the foundation for its personell, death, dancing Electroshock therapy, class-ds escaping when, a visitor comes to the foundation, Not a visitor Per say however it is SCP-2287 Or otherwise known as Mr.Headless, The O5's have allowed unrestricted acesss for CL1+ Personell to come and talk to SCP-2287 for a morale boost. SCP-2287 Will make jokes, put on magic shows Etc. this will be a fun and light hearted event for foundation personell to enjoy

Last edited:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Great ideas
+ Friendly

+/- Unsure about slots [this isnt your fault]

GL ?

Last edited:

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022

+SUPPORT

FOR ALL REASONS LISTED BELOW

+ Great Skills

+Great Application

+ Mature

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
Hello @PhoenixHeanix, I will giving +SUPPORT, due to :

+ Well Detailed Application
+ Trusted within the community
+ Friendly Interactions
-/+ Unsure about slots

Best of Luck Phoenix

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
I request SL to lock this for now as i cannot be on for a month due to my arm getting broken, will send proof if necessary

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

Interview Required

Greetings @PhoenixHeanix, additional information is needed, meaning an interview is required.

Please speak to myself when you return from your unfortunate situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.