[SCP-RP UK SERVER] Ban complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshBishop

Nov 23, 2023
Your in-game name?: Alex 'Merlin' Whitechapel

Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:155832349

Which server are you making a complaint for?: SCP RP UK Server.

Are you complaining because of someone or because of server content?: I'm Complaining about a Ban.

Name of players/staff/VIPs involved?: Holland

STEAM ID's involved (if possible):

What is the details/summary of your complaint (provide as much detail as possible)?:

Essentially It all started thanks to a chaos insurgency situation inside D-Block where DEA and other combative units were requested to help as hostage GENSEC's were held by D-Class who were armed. After this situation armed units including A-1's, IA and 0-1's were in D-Block keeping them inside there cells. Witnessing MTF's firing on D-class who attacked them without discretion or those who were just caught in cross fire i was told we could engage anyone who attacked us over mic.

From there a D-Class pulled out a guitar after another D-class was killed for pulling a rifle, but due to the fact the D-Class was hidden behind another one it looked only like a rifle so i eliminated them (staff said it was fine due to confusion) then almost seconds later another 2 D-class pulled out pistols and shot me. Since they were hidden in a crowd i wasnt sure were they were so i returned fire. taking out the small group of 6 getting a 4x RDM warning and a 5 day ban.

As far as i know the staff member didn't mention any video's given from the D-class as the staff member was one of the D-class in the crowd i shot yet D-Class attacking from within crowds had been occurring the entire time as even the MTF's and IA were shooting into groups to take out armed D-Class

Evidence (Screenshots or video): N/A

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @WelshBishop ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have decided to accept this due to the fact that you was being shot at so it seems you simply retaliated and the other D-Class were the casualty of that.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.