SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - James Dingle

James Dingle

Jul 13, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: James Dingle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50085172

Discord Username: lewk_

What's your current playtime: Far too much

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Matador / James Dingle

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 1 warn for RDM back in June

How many hours can you be on everyday: 3+ hours everyday

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Not in recent times.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I am proud of acheiving Nu-7 CPT and the work that I did to create new RP / workload for Nu-7 as well as the relationships it allowed me to create with those within the regiment and those outside of it that I still use to this day.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I'd like to become a staff member as I have become quite a regular patron of the server and am enjoying it. I want to share that with others. It also drives me to want to make sure that other people have the same expereince that I do by enforcing server rules and making sure that it stays fair for everyone.

I am also someone who is also always taking on new information and willing to learn / take constructive criticism if I do something incorrectly which I believe is also something worth highlighting.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Coverage during low-pop hours is something which I believe there could be minor improvements. I am someone who is relatively flexible and can quite often be around during low-pop hours to deal with any sits etc. which may arise.

I believe this is important to make sure that the server is enjoyable no matter what time of day you log in.

Last edited: