Not open for further replies.

MyrefleX

May 28, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): MyrefleX
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Spoiler: VTime
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maximilian Willson
Chaos name (include your rank) CS Leon willson
Civilian name: Silias willson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47809937
Discord ID (name#0000): MyrefleX #2031
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
no https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/moderator-application.25297/unread

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1x MRDM, 1x F-RP

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have on other games but not on Gmod. I have previously been admin on a few Fivem servers On these occasions I managed to work towards Admin although their Rank structure was no way near as structured as CN

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, i was MTF_nu7 and E-11 on this server, Currently trying to improve the RP outside of the main RP loops we have with Breaches / CI, I have also done this on all of the Fivem servers I have been on generally preferring to be a Cop/LAPD over a criminal.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Typically I will be able to do 6-8 hours on Friday due School
Sat-Sun I generally spend 8+ hours a day on the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am wanting to become a moderator to give back to the server and community. I enjoy helping people and if I can help resolve player issues or point new players in the right direction. I would also like to help in times there is no mod on the server(generally mornings on weekends).

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think the most important thing I can give to the server is my time. In the past week I have spent over 2 days active playtime on the server. If I can use some of this time giving back to the community I hope this will improve the server health even if just a little, Especially in the mornings on weekends there is multiple times there is no staff on. Finally I know the frustration of some when waiting for a sit to be answered, with this I intend to be proactive and assist where I can as sits are created.

Regarding the last question I would not say I am special over any other applicants of this role. I would hope anyone who is applying for this role would all have the same goals in mind, Help players and Improve the health of the server.

Jul 22, 2023
-Support

- Low effort app

- You Are not in e-11 Logs for Left members unless ur name was diffrent

- You Are personally in my opinion Not fit for staff due to Your apllication looking very rushed With No VTime That is Viewable

MyrefleX

May 28, 2024
-Support

- Low effort app

- You Are not in e-11 Logs for Left members unless ur name was diffrent

- You Are personally in my opinion Not fit for staff due to Your apllication looking very rushed With No VTime That is Viewable
1719593479399.png my name was Leon Holland and it was 2 years ago or something like that

Loviatar

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Application Denied

Hey, @MyrefleX
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, having reviewed your submission, we have decided to deny your application. This is mostly because of a few things that being the poor effort of your app, the negative feedback of your app from the community, and we are still skeptical about your age.

Should you wish to try again, please feel free to reapply in 4 Weeks. For your next app I suggest to take your time on and write a bit more thoroughly as well as provide screenshots of your warns / Vtime. I as well suggest you get a better standing within the community and get a better imagine within it. When we look at possible staff members we want the community to mostly be on board with the applicant.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.