SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devg

SCP-RP Staff
Mar 24, 2024
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Nationalist

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435156326

Discord Username: Devg_

What's your current playtime:
Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Foundation- 'Nationalist'
UNGOC- 'Democrat'
Civilian- Charlie Connors

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: 2x bans for MRDM
I would say i was quiet new to the server even tough i was past level 80 at that point but i had just come back to the server and did dumb stuff so i got banned for it i have no real excuse for it but since then i haven't done anything like that.
The warns for RDM was when i first joined DEA and wasn't very familiar about disguises and how identifying someone in RP would work basically i saw a big group of CI running around and there was a GOC that i shot not by accident i didn't i even know CI cant take GOC disguises unless there is an in charachter conflict between the two groups.
2nd RDM warn was for someone chasing and shooting at me they switched disguises so and i ran into a building so i didn't see them switch and i shot him coming trough the door even tough he was in a different disguise and that got me the 2nd warn.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-4 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Not in Civil Networks, no.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achieved in-game: I achieved SGT in E-11, CPL in GOC and now i got O-1 LCPL, aswell as senior agent on DEA. I guess im proud that i made CHEMBEE if anyone uses that for their pricing. Hosted a cross-training with CI as UNGOC, was a massive surface fight.

Why would you like to become a staff member: Because there was an announcement that there is a higher player count and your looking for staff. By now i am familiar with most of the rules on the server and im quite active on it. I have quite alot of free time on my hands and enjoy playing on civil networks aswell as enforcing rules not only for myself but also others. During the early mornings i am on the server and often time there are alot of rule breaks aswell as being on a job often times we have "Regular duties" which usually leads me to be AFK but if i was staff i could take sits and help people during that time.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Have staff prioritize certain sits. Those who have more knowledge and understanding of a certain rule should be first priority on that type of sit or have multiple judgements from different staff members so there is no being biased.

Now obviously there is no need for multiple people on a sit where someone is just stuck in something i am talking about sits where there are conflicts to be had. Always get another opinion.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2022
+/-Support | I would like to see a little bit more detail added to the application, especially for the "Why would you like to become a staff member" question. Active, added more detail to application, good interactions. Active MRDM Bans has changed my response to neutral

Last edited:

Verlocity

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Feb 18, 2024
+ / - Neutral Support

Reasons for + Support:
- Very active
- Good interactions in RP

Reasons for +/- Support:
- Not that much staff experience

Reasons for - Support:
- 2 pretty recent bans for MRDM

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Devg,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted! Please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.