SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Noobus The Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2023

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Noobus The Noob

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613015691

Discord Username: noobusmcnoob

What's your current playtime: Over a year

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: 'Dawn'
Biggy 'Cheese' Timmyy
'Dusk' [731]
Tim 'Block of Cheese' Bill

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: (no)
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/my-first-moderator-application-d.18991/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: The few warns I have recieved are due to minor errors in my judgement during a situation, such as RDMing a person to get unstuck, however incidents like these were around if not over half a year ago, so mistakes like these will not happen again.

How many hours can you be on everyday: This really depends, right now I have a very bad sickness, so I am not able to be on as much as I would like to be, however when I am able to I am on. I would say if I were to rejoin the moderation team, I could put around 4 to 5 hours a day currently, and this might improve over time if I get better.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Yes!
I have experience in moderation with discord servers with over 400 members, as well as being part of the moderation team of this server a while ago also. I was known in the moderation team for (not touching grass) spending countless hours on the admin team and taking a lot of tickets, which I believe contributed a ton to the players and the staff team itself.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: I think my biggest achievement would be either Ethics Committee Assistant, where I got to know the higher ranks of CN SCP RP, such as both Site Administration, Ethics Committee Members and O-1 HICOM.

Apart from this, every second in the staff team made me proud, helping out members of the community while contributing to the server was something that I wanted to do, but did so much that it was too overwhelming and ended up quitting the staff team and eventually the server.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I believe that I am a good candidate for the staff team and I want to join the staff team due to both my knowledge of the commands and my previous experience as a moderator for the server previously. I am however excited and ready to adapt to the new staff team and cooperate with them to make Civil Networks run as smooth as possible and for the both roleplay and overall experience of the game to be fun and exciting.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: As of now, I have not interacted with many of the staff members due to my inactivity because of a sickness that was stated before that prevented me from playing the server for a few weeks, though I have been dying to come back. Due to this, I am not familiar with the new running of the staff team, or how it operates, but I believe that if I were to join the staff team, I would be an effective and good member of the community and do what I can to improve both myself and the experience that players have.

Status
Not open for further replies.