SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Oculus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oculus

Oct 27, 2023

What server are you applying for: SCP-RP (UK)

Your Username: Pryir

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:684132347

Discord Username: acsent

What's your current playtime: https://i.imgur.com/OdoSWBv.png

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: Moonstone [CI], Oculus [CI], Shade [F]

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/us-scp-096-application.19649/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: October - RDM, FearRP, Stealing Chemicals -> Learning= Cant Recall Why.
November - FailRP, Toxicity -> Learning = Toxicity was for Calling 173 "Reta-" for spawn camping D-Block, did not know it wasn't allowed.
Nov - Now = 2 FearRP, 1 Base Camping, 1 Inappropriate Conduct = Conduct was for posting a Google Maps link of a Caravan park and claiming it was Johnson's address to which US Staff Believed it...
Everything was a learning opportunity so I definitely know right from wrong now.

How many hours can you be on everyday: 2-4

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: Used to be the Equivalent of Community Supervisor on a DarkRP server and was responsible for hosting the Staff Meetings, Hostile PvP Events, Discord Giveaways, Rule Changes to Basing, As Well as building some Event Dupes to keep players engaged within the servers community and not just PvP 24/7.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Im Proud of the Information I've gained in character about other GOI's whether that be Code Words form the ISD's to the IC knowledge of CL5 Information, it all makes me happy to get something I'm not supposed to have. Leading IRU towards the same goals of being the ultimate knowledgeable group is also a really dope feeling.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I intentionally wanted to go for GM but honestly I believe the core fundamental for wanting to bring more RP to surface and GOI's and Regiments that don't get much is there. I don't think I have all of what it takes to become a GM based of those applications... So I've decided to go this route and finish on the Event team later on and help that way until I either Reach a point where I feel comfortable or think I'm ready for the GM Application.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I think being from the US time zones will benefit SCP-UK pretty well seeing as I can be online when there are not many players, this is usually the AM times where all of staff end up falling asleep. Additionally I believe Ill bring an extra POV from a long term CI players POV where I've become a player that likes to play strictly by the rules cant really be biased to anyone because I don't Input myself pretty much anywhere else besides my own Sub Regiment. Finally I'll be able to do overall good during the downtime of just sitting AFK waiting on something to happen, a main raid, dc, or anything else for that matter.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Oculus ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted! Please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.